Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Questions for Punjabi-Sikh Governor Nikki Haley of South Carolina: The NYT, in Love With Non-Westerners, Expresses Its Hatred for Indigenous Euro-Americans With Shocking Bluntness



3/6/11 - Click to Enlarge
We are reprinting here for you this most loathsome interview of the new Indian governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley, by Sunday Times Magazine communist Andrew Goldman. We will comment on this sick elitist's self-hatred shortly, but in the meantime Goldman illustrates quite clearly the exact type of pathology that defines ethnomasochistic political correctness: "Third World, good; Western World, bad bad bad." Read it yourself, then tell me I am making this shit up: 




Why on earth did your parents — wealthy Sikh immigrants from Punjab, one with a law degree, the other with a P.H.D - settle in Bamberg, S.C., a town with one traffic light and 2.500 people, none of whom were Indians? 
They came to the U.S. to tour for a year. Right before they went back, someone said, “You can’t leave; this is the best country,” and they said, “We don’t have jobs.” And by chance, my mom was offered a job to teach sixth-grade social studies, and my dad was offered one to become a professor. It happened to be in Bamberg, so that’s where they stayed.
The story about your parents’ entering you in the Little Miss Bamberg pageant has become part of your lore. Let me get it straight: 5-year-old you and your older sister are entered into a pageant in which they historically crowned one white winner and one black winner, but because you were neither, they disqualified you. 
Right after I got through singing “This Land Is Your Land,” the judges called my parents to the back and said, “If we put them in one category, then one group will be mad, and if we put them in the other category, the other group will be mad.” They basically disqualified me and gave me a beach ball and sent me on my way.
I would have burned that town down, like in “Carrie.” 
I know that to people outside the state, it sounds like something that’s really terrible. But what I want people to understand is that Bamberg is the same small town that stopped segregating the princesses after that, that took black girls and white girls in the Girl Scoutsand that allowed me on the tennis team. I wanted the takeaway not to be that I was disqualified from the pageant but what the town did after the pageant.
When you married your husband, you converted to Christianity. Did it break your parents’ hearts? 
We don’t talk much about it, but they have been very respectful. When I was growing up, they always said, “There’s many ways of getting to God, and the important thing is that you have God in your life.”
During the campaign, two men claimed that you had affairs with them. You said that it “reeks of everything that’s wrong with the establishment.” Explain. 
The first public poll showing that we had a double-digit lead had appeared, and there was no way my opponents were going to let that sit. Sure enough, within a week this rumor came out. What they don’t understand is all they did was motivate me more.
One of the guys who stepped forward is now peddling a memoir. 
Attention and money all come into play. I don’t plan on reading it. I don’t have time to read fiction.
Let’s talk about your position in the Republican Party. A week before the general election, nearly half of the state’s G.O.P. lawmakers said they were going to vote for your Democratic opponent. 
My colleagues know that I call them out whenever they do something wrong. They don’t like that. I believe legislatures should have to vote on the record. I believe they should have to disclose their income and show all their spending online.
You don’t think it’s just a question of their preferring any white guy over a brown woman? 
It’s probably a combination of a lot of things. To be honest, I don’t care if they like me or not. What I care about is that they respect me.
In December your spokesman said that you couldn’t meet with Sarah Palin, who campaigned for you, because of your son’s basketball practice. I thought, A practice? I could barely get my folks to show up to games. 
We never miss his practices. If you know how much he loves basketball, it’s a big deal.
You’re said to be incredibly competitive. Outside politics, how does this manifest itself? 
Ask my kids. When we have basketball tournaments, I am the basketball queen. When we play the Wii, I am the bowling queen. And I will forever say that I am the Putt-Putt queen.
How do you react when you lose? 
I don’t lose, so I don’t have to worry about that.


She May Be Okay, But We're Sorry: The Way the NYT
Obsesses Over Foreign-Born Luminaries is Just Too Much.
Witness the Way They Treat Bobby Jindal, the Anchor-Baby Offspring
of Indian Elitists: When Jindal Gave the Republican Rebuttal
to Obama's Very First State of the Union Address,
This Was The Takeaway Message : "Hey Third Worlders: It's
Official! Minorities Are in Charge!"
Enough of This Minority Worship for Goodness Sakes. What Will It
Take To Make Diversity-Enforcers STFU? As It Is Non-Whites Are 92%
Of Global Population. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE THEM STFU? 

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Wonderful woman! Please can we swap: you have that narcissistic, lying, fourth-rate "baroness" Warsi from UK. We NEED Nikki Haley too!!

Hehe!!

PS, just swap brown/black for Jewish, same difference.