Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

4 More Years of BRA?; Four More Years Of The Scowling, Prognathic Visage Of Michelle? ...

Hunter Wallace and Paul's Cuz Laurence Auster are saying it's bad.

..Please God tell me it is not true.

Please?

I am going to pass out now.  In my bungalow. With Death in my Heart. Yet Hoping Beyond Hope and hoping that there is some kind of Higher Being, that PLEASE I PRAY will not allow the horror to re-commence itself.

Please God, don't let this happen, again. Not like the nightmare of 2008, which I've never fully recoveerd from.

We all understand that four more years of BRA might be the Necessary Evil it takes to wake up the Sheeple.

BUT: Please God, be merciful, do not make us live through another four years of the Scowling, Prognathic Visage of the First Sheboon In Chief.

Please?

Holy Jesus do NOt let this be our fate for the next four years.

I pray.

I buckle at the knees.

I collapse.

this is too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ist Detroit brunt?